Yes! It is about to start!
You are at the start of a new, special, and probably also exciting period in your life. It is of course very important that you prepare well for this, together.
The Mom & co private course is a full and empowering pregnancy course with elements of hypnobirthing and mindfulness, but the medical knowledge of the midwives keeps it down to earth and creates the best possible conditions for your little one to arrive.
In the online preparation for your pregnancy course (Consisting of English texts, English audio, subtitled videos, and English voiceovers), you will learn everything about the delivery using high-quality videos, audio files, in-depth written text, and assignments.
Midwives Aline and Lonneke explain the theory in a fun and active way. They teach you about specific hormones, the nervous system, and of course the different birth stages and anatomy. And what if things don’t go as planned? And you have to give birth under the supervision of a hospital due to a medical indication? In this course, you learn to move with the flow of the delivery, whether at home or in the hospital. Because we cannot control how delivery goes, but we can influence how you deal with it. That makes this course suitable for everyone, even if you already know that you have to undergo a planned Caesarean section, for example. In those sorts of circumstances, it can be super valuable to have learned the tools we will teach you here!
In the private session with a midwife, you will receive an in depth session based on your wishes and needs, and teaching you tools for birth. You will work on a positive mindset and become a pro in relaxation. You will receive tools such as breathing and massage techniques, as well as visualizations and affirmations.
- Preparation before the private session by means of an online course that you can follow where en when you want. Learning the basics about birth.
- A 3 hour private session with an experts in pregnancy and birth.
- Includes webapp with downloadable course material such as audio files and e-book.
- Do you have an additional insurance package? Then the course is almost always reimbursed!
- Including valuable information for a medical birth.
- Pregnant for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time? Also perfect as a refresher course!
- Get in touch with Mom & co midwives easily.
- 9 months of access to the learning environment.