Yes! It is about to start!
You are at the start of a new, special, and probably also exciting period in your life. It is of course very important that you prepare well for this, together.
If it’s not the first time, you want to deepen and refresh your old knowledge. You do this by going through the online pregnancy course together. Write down things you come across that you want to talk about. We will discuss this during the online consultation that we will schedule. This way we can also discuss any previous experience’s and give specific advice about your situation. This way you get a tailor-made birth preparation!
In the Mom & co online pregnancy course (Consisting of English texts, English audio, subtitled videos, and English voiceovers), you will learn everything about the delivery using high-quality videos, audio files, in-depth written text, and assignments. You will work on a positive mindset and become a pro in relaxation. Midwives Aline and Lonneke explain the theory in a fun and active way. They teach you about specific hormones, the nervous system, and of course the different birth stages and anatomy. You will receive tools such as breathing and massage techniques, as well as visualizations and affirmations. And what if things don’t go as planned? And you have to give birth under the supervision of a hospital due to a medical indication? In this course, you learn to move with the flow of the delivery, whether at home or in the hospital. Because we cannot control how delivery goes, but we can influence how you deal with it. That makes this course suitable for everyone, even if you already know that you have to undergo a planned Caesarean section, for example. In those sort of circumstances it can be super valuable to have learnt the tools we will teach you here!
The Mom & co course is a full pregnancy course with elements of hypnobirthing and mindfulness, but the medical knowledge of the midwives keeps it down to earth and creates the best possible conditions for your little one to arrive.
- Hours of preparation that you can follow where en when you want.
- An active and fun way of ingesting information.
- Professional video and audio files.
- Includes downloadable course material such as audio files and e-book.
- Written and taught by midwives, the experts in pregnancy and birth.
- Including valuable information for a medical birth.
- Pregnant for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time? Also perfect as a refresher course!
- Get in touch with Mom & co midwives easily.
- Do you have an additional insurance package? Then the course is almost always reimbursed!
- 9 months of access to the learning environment.
There are no reviews yet.